5 Easy Weight Loss Meal Prep Recipes
Alright health conscious peeps, may I have your attention please?! Get ready to feast your eyes on some unique recipes that will surely satisfy your cravings but will not affect your weight loss journey? Just like what every health buff is looking for! Today, we prepared 5 healthy recipes for weight loss that you guys will enjoy minus the guilty feeling. Dive into weight loss recipes and programs like weight watcher, Noom, and iTrackbites to lose weight fast.
These healthy meal prep ideas for weight loss are so easy, you can have them on your breakfast, lunch or dinner, you can even bring any of these food to your work or office to ensure that you are on the right track even if you are outside of your home.
However, sometimes the weight loss only with diet and exercise is not sufficient. Due to these reasons, people opt for scientific available alternatives such as the cryo fat burning process to lose their body fat.
You will be surprised how basic these recipes are! So brace yourselves!
SHIRATAKI (KONJAC) NOODLES IN CHICKEN SOUP
For pasta lovers but on a low carb diet, Shirataki Noodles is a great alternative. They are translucent gelatinous-like traditional Japanese noodles.The word “shirataki” in Japanese refers to the appearance of the noodles. Shirataki noodles is a dream come true for most Keto practitioners because of its zero carb contents.
- 1 pack (200g) Shirataki or Konjac noodles
- ¼ to ½ kilograms of chicken breast (cut into small pieces)
- 1 medium sized scrambled egg (uncooked)
- 5 cups of water
- Fish sauce
- Hot sauce or red chili pepper (if you prefer spicy noodles soup)
- Spinach or cabbage
- Boil chicken breast into 5 cups of water until tender.
- Put 1 pack of Shirataki noodles (make sure to rinse the noodles before pouring in).
- Pour scrambled egg while stirring.
- Put 1 to 2 tablespoons of Fish sauce to taste.
- Bring in to boil for about 3 seconds.
- Add spinach or cabbage on top (whichever green leafy veggies you prefer)
- Put some hot sauce or red chilli pepper before serving.
CABBAGE WRAPPED LOW CARB BURGER
For people craving for the tastiest burgers in town but worry too much about their diet, this one’s for you! Of course, minus the BUN! Just add a variety of toppings with the ingredients below for a more delectable low carb burger!
- 4 large green cabbage leaves
- 1 pc egg (fried sunny side up)
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- ½ red onion (thinly sliced into rounds)
- 1 medium tomato (sliced)
- Pickle chips (optional)
- Ground black pepper
- “Kewpie” mayonnaise or Low carb homemade mayonnaise (this is a Keto approved mayonnaise)
- Lettuce (optional)
- Mustard (optional)
Ingredients for beef patty:
- 1 pound ground beef
- Salt or fish sauce to taste
- 2 medium sized onion (cut into tiny pieces)
- 2 large eggs (scrambled and uncooked)
- 1 teaspoon Psyllium Husk or Xanthan Gum
- Mix all the ingredients for beef patty including scrambled eggs and Psyllium Husk or Xanthan Gum.
- Form into round pieces to make a patty.
- Fry or grill according to your preference (medium, well done or rare)
- Fill a pot or a pan with water and bring to a boil.
- Hold a piece of cabbage leaf under the boiling water for 15 seconds until soft.
- Do the same on the remaining cabbage leaves.
- Transfer cabbage leaves to a clean paper towel to dry.
- Once dried, place cooked patty on top of the cabbage.
- Add tomato, onion, cheddar cheese and other desired low carb toppings including mayonnaise as desired.
LOW CARB CREAMY SHIRATAKI NOODLES WITH SHRIMP
This noodle dish is very similar to Italian spaghetti, but with a twist! For people who love seafood, you may add mussels and squids on top to add more flavor.
- 1 pack 200 grams Shirataki/Konjac noodles (rinsed)
- ½ pound ground pork
- 1 tablespoon Annatto powder
- 3 cups pork broth
- 1 pc shrimp cube
- 1 teaspoon Xanthan Gum
- 2 tablespoons Fish sauce
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Crushed garlic
- 2 medium sized onions (cut into small cubes)
- Shrimp (boiled, pre-cooked)
- Boiled chicken breast, cut into tiny pieces (optional)
- Hard boiled eggs (sliced according to your preference)
- Spring onions
- Garlic (fried)
- Lemon wedges
- In a saucepan over medium heat, saute garlic, onions and ground pork.
- Pour in pork broth, Annatto powder (diluted in water), Xanthan Gum and Shrimp cube and let it simmer for some minutes or until creamy.
- Season with fish sauce and ground black pepper to taste.
- Set aside.
- Fill a pot or pan with water and bring to a boil.
- Pour in Shirataki noodles and cook until tender.
- Add three quarters of the sauce to the cooked noodles and mix until all noodles are filled with sauce.
- Transfer to a serving dish.
- Pour remaining sauce on top.
- Arrange toppings on top with spring onions.
- Place the lemon wedges on the side.
- Serve while warm.
Egg is one of the staple foods for low carb or Keto advocates. One large egg contains about 1 gram of carbs and 6 grams of protein making it an ideal food for Ketogenic diet. When you’re on a Keto or Low-Carb diet, you can eat a minimum of 6 eggs per day and a maximum of 10 pieces without worrying about hypertension and high cholesterol.
- 5 pcs eggs (scrambled)
- Chopped spinach
- Salt and ground pepper
- Fry scrambled eggs.
- Put spinach, salt and pepper to taste.
- Put cheese while the recipe is hot until it melts, then roll.
LOW CARB PANCAKE
Just because you’re on Keto doesn’t mean you have to miss out on the classic breakfast meal!
This is the best low carb pancake recipe. The almond flour makes the pancake more fluffier than the usual pancake recipes we ever tried before. Most typical pancake toppings are not allowed on a low carb diet like the usual honey, and condensed milk. In this recipe, you can try putting chopped strawberries on top, a handful of dark chocolate chips, Keto approved peanut butter or sprinkle it with bacon and cheese! Sounds good right?!
- 10 grams Almond flour
- ¼ cup unsalted butter
- ¼ cup Heavy cream
- ¼ teaspoon Xanthan gum
- 2 packets Stevia
- 3 large eggs
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Sparkling water
- Mix and blend all the ingredients until fluffy.
- In a hot pan, melt a little bit of unsalted butter.
- Pour a cup of pancake and cook until brown.
- Serve with your desired toppings.
You can include these sample recipes on your low carb diet plan for the week as each recipe can make up to 2 to 3 meals.
BUT WAIT, there’s more! If you are having issues with time management, or simply wants to make life easier, themealeryapp.com will help save the day! This is a meal planner creator where people, especially those health conscious buddies can have easy access to favorite recipes and can order from your local supermarkets in just one click!
Grab a list of your favorite meals and order them online! Themealeryapp.com has a wide variety of recipes that caters whatever diet and lifestyle you have.
If you want an online weekly meal planner, themealeryapp.com is here for you!
Author Bio: Alex is the director and founder of The Mealery App – a meal planning app that allows users to order, shop and plan their weekly grocery shopping using an easy and intuitive platform. He loves fitness, healthy living and making valuable contributions to people’s lives by providing solutions that fit within their lifestyles. Follow us instagram at – @themealeryapp